Tuesday, December 10, 2013

5 MINUTE WRITING!!!!

 #Project Cope Raising Hope♥

Ever since the first day of coming onto the "Joberts" team, I always knew that we were what you would call "Different" from all the other teams. Now once I found out that we were doing a project called Project Cope that would get a 12,000 dollar worth two wheel tractor to our partner village in Zambia. You might've figured out that I "Fell in love" with this class even more. Now I must admit I used to think that we would never do. But just a little bit like from here to here - - but now I do believe in our class from here to here -                                                               




- . Well you get the point. Anyway. I will always have faith in Joberts!!

-Luv I'Yana B

No comments:

Post a Comment