Thursday, October 10, 2013

No Judgment

10/9/10 - 10/10/13
No Judgem3nt`Was Made

Hi my name is I’Yana and this is the story of  when No Judgement was made.

. And  during L.A we were bored and finished with our work so we started making ideas of what to do. “How bout’ a band/ group?” I suggested. “Actually that is a great idea.” Fiona and Grace replied. “Who should be in it?” All  of us questioned.  “Well no hmm maybe. NATALIE!” I shouted. Natalie is a good singer. “True” Fiona and Grace said. “We need at least one more person” Fiona said. “Lilly?”. Sure lets ask them if they would like to be in it.

1 week later

“I think  that we should have a group with just Me, Fiona, and Grace. I mean we can be in both groups right?” I said “I guess, I mean it might be hard  but I think that it can be fun” Grace replied. “Lets just get a song for  our group”. “Okay. . . but first we need to have a band  name, what about . . . DREAMLESS” I said. “No no no no no I will not have my band named Dreamless it makes people think that I have no dream and obviously I do if  I’m starting a group with you guys.” Grace said. “Ok. . . well obviously it can’t mean my way or the highway we have to come to an agreement.” I said “Yea so Grace if you have any other ideas please tell us” Fiona said. “What about No Judgement” Grace said with an laughing type of voice. “No Judgment??” I questioned. “Yea I mean, yea??” Grace replied “Okay but if the name is going to be No Judgment we have to spell it cool  like No Judgem3nt, so that the last E can be replaced with an 3.”
3 Days later

“Ready one two three”
“Glitz and Glamour Foroutan Fame^ That don’t  mean a thing to me.”
“Shopping sprees and Luxuries^ that is not the world to me^”
“Up on that High old Stage^ that is where I wanna stay^”
“Be-Ca-Uss-Ee, Music is my Li-li-li-li-li-life  Repeat x1”

“Knock Knock  Knock Knock Haters on my door, I don’t want to see you na-no more, first you wanna hate me now you wanna praise me poof  pow please begone”


“Good job on the first song guess I really like the harmony” “We sound like an choir getting ready to praise the lord”

No comments:

Post a Comment