Friday, October 4, 2013

Small Moment (Pillow Case Dressing)

Small Moment 10/4/13
Sewing Machine

During one of my favorite choice hour, pillow case dresses me and Fiona had to share a sewing machine because the last one was broken so. . . On my way to go to Fiona's machine when something gets to me, I forgot my box with my dress and other fabrics in it so I opened the closet door to get it when I grabbed my box and turned around the door was closed and I was stuck in the closet. I knocked on the door as hard as I could and turned around and went through the other door to get out. I went back to my choice hour and got started. Pressing the pedal for it to sew I was balling!!! I had finished the bottom part of my pocket that I was making for the dress. And then I let Fiona use the sewing machine for her straps on the dress. Me and Fiona went on and on about who was on what level, so of course I thought she wasn't on my level and she though that I wasn't n her level but we all know that she wasn't on my level and I wasn't on her level  with the dress. After Fiona used the machine it was having some problems "FIONA WHY DID YOU BREAK IT?!?!?!?!?" I yelled at her! , "I DIDN'T BREAK IT!!!!" She yelled back. "Are you crazy?!? You were the last one to use it." "So your point is???" She replied. "You broke it" I said back. Then our choice hour teacher came over and told us to stop yelling "Meanie" I whispered to Fiona " What the heak??" She whispered back.

No comments:

Post a Comment