Monday, October 14, 2013

Joberts 56

When i was in the 4th grade all the other 4th graders and I were thinking about what class we wanted to be in. And  it never go to me that I could’ve been in Joberts, so I said that I wanted to be in Burns-Burdick, Cook-Wilkey, Brown-Fitzgerald every other  5-6 class, so when found I was in Joberts I was disappointed at that time. Until  I met Mrs.Roberts now she kinda brighten the path a little.

And  when I found out that Mr. Joe was my partner teacher well I already knew him so that was cool. Then I started meeting new people like Cor Cor and Fio Fio and  Gray Gray too Cray Cray for Meh Meh. And  it was also cool  because I had Blondie which is Ian in my partner class AGAIN. And Lilly in my partner class and  that was cool  because I knew her since the very first day of  BCS in 3rd grade. Anyway back to the story when I found out that Mrs. Roberts was a crazy Britain now that was awesome. That first day of 5th grade was a laughing matter. Trust me always try and have a British teacher for the first day of school.

“I guess this class isn’t as bad as I thought it would be” I used to say to myself almost everyday. Now this is where i started getting excited about this class. When I figured out that we were helping people in Zambia for a water less toilet that blew my mind, how we all came together thinking of ways to raise money for the water less toilet. But then it came to the conclusion that we were getting money for a two man tractor. Which was also very exciting to me. So then the bracelets came and  well I feel like I’m getting a little bit over my head, but that's okay because we all do it sometimes right? ~Confused~  




No comments:

Post a Comment